30% of the consumers won’t consider a business without a website. As per LSA’s(Local Search Association) report.
Do you have your business website?
If your answer is“NO”.
Then let me tell you, more than 83% of people research a business or service online before making any purchase decision.
Lots of business owners think, “I am not selling anything online”.
Do I need a website?
Let me tell you why any business needs a website and it is important for any business.
- More than 98% of consumers go online to find and research local businesses.
- More than 75% of consumers judged a company’s credibility based on its website design.
- More than 84% of businesses say a website is a valuable asset in capturing more potential leads.
- It’s a 24-hour salesperson who can sell even when your business is technically closed.
- With the help of the website, you increase your visibility and presence in the digital space.
But let me tell you a bad website can ruin your trust and credibility with your consumers.
Before hiring a Web Development Agency please keep these things in your mind…
- Are they able to understand your requirements and give inputs as per their expertise?
- Are they going to handle the entire project of developing the website in-house?
- Are they going to develop a mobile-friendly website?
- Does the web development company know SEO practices and can design an SEO-friendly website?
We know very well how much these points are important in designing and developing a website.To showcase your product, service, or any app on the web need a plan, a strategy, and at least a general approach to what actions you want from your web users. We would love to share our knowledge and experience with you because we believe in “Knowledge increases by sharing”.