If you want to deliver a better and fastest customer experience and also want to increase your sales and revenue you should use the Live Chat Option on your website.
Let me share some stats regarding the Live Chat Option so that you can see how powerful this option is for your business website.
- More than 82% of customers were satisfied with Live Chat instead of E-Mail and Phone user support.
- According to CrazyEgg, 38% of consumers are more likely to make a purchase from a company with live chat support.
- More than 79% of customers say they prefer the live chat option more than any other communication options provided by Website Owners.
5 Benefits Of Using Live Chat Option On Your Website:
- Engage hot prospects that are actively seeking answers regarding your products and services. Buyers who receive real-time answers are more likely to buy.
- Building trust with buyers is easier with live chat. People prefer purchasing products after talking to a sales agent because it allows them to clear up any doubts they have about the product, service, and support.
- Offering live chat to your customers presents you with a great opportunity to gain a competitive advantage over your rivals.
- The possibility of upselling is also increased with live chat. For example, if a buyer is looking to purchase a new mobile phone, a chat agent can help him to find the mobile that meets his requirement. But an agent can also increase the sales value by recommending to him the accessories of the phones like headphones, mobile cover, etc.
- You can use a Chatbot to answer your customers when no one is available in person. It’s like having a salesperson on your website at all times.
- Save money by using Live Chat for your support team. Because one agent can handle multiple chats at the same time.
- Customer data is stored in the chat window when using live chat, which is the biggest advantage of using it. When compared to other communication channels, you can get key customer information before a chat begins. As well as resolving customer inquiries, it can be used to extract information like an email address, name, location, etc.
How to integrate the chat option into your website?
There are lots of chat options available in the market which one you can use.
To add the live chat option you just need to follow some simple steps:
- You have to signup on to any live chat service provider.
- You need to put this code on all pages of your website before closing the head tag.
There are some advanced settings also that you can use to customize more your chat options like language, departments, users, etc.
In case you don’t know how to do that, our support team can take care of it for you for free.
If you want to create your customized chat or chatbot option for your website, we will do it for you. Our technical team would love to discuss your requirement and will provide you with the best solution.